I’ve been getting some questions about the Lululemon Vinyasa Scarf that I wear all the time. While Lululemon does still carry the Vinyasa scarf, unfortunately, it’s now only available in a bright orange and green color. I would keep checking back because Lululemon is always coming out with new colors and textures for their Vinyasa Scarf, so a more wearable version may pop up. I’ll keep an eye out as well.
The scarf is really just an infinity/circle scarf that’s wrapped twice around your neck. I LOVE IT. Not only does it keep your neck and chest warm, it’s an easy way to add a style element to an outfit, especially when in a neutral/dark color. The best part is, you don’t have to worry about how to wrap it or knot it, like you would with a normal scarf – just double up and you’re done! My version does have snap buttons that you can open, as pictured above, but I almost never wear it like that. Just decided to try it out that day. I’ve since closed up all the buttons.
Below are some circle scarves I’ve found that look pretty good. Some you just slip on, and some you can wrap twice, so read descriptions and measurements carefully. Happy scarfing!
1. Mossimo Loop Scarf, $14.99
2. 525 America Colorblock Eternity Scarf, $24.99
3. Halogen Infinity Scarf, $38
4. Plush Tan Fleece Lined Neck Warmer, $60
5. Plush Fleece Lined Neck Warmer, $60
6. UO Marled Eternity Scarf, $14.99
7. UO Double Cable Knit Eternity Scarf, $34
8. Trouve Braided Infinity Scarf, $42
9. Paula Bianco Color Block Scarf, $125
10. Paula Biano Multi Wrap Scarf, $85
24 January 2013 by phi style | Categories: outfits | tags: accessories, circle scarves, lululemon, scarves, shopping | 5 comments