No makeup (except a swipe of Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie so I don’t look COMPLETELY dead), limp unbrushed hair, weird expressions, and hungover. It was an uncomfortable Sunday. Terribleness.
WEARING JEANS AGAIN courtesy of a campaign sponsored by INVISTA’s LYCRA®. You can see my previous pair here. Same material, different cut. They were just as comfortable with a good amount of stretch/stiffness in the fabric. I think I’m just not ready to go back to wearing jeans just yet. Though I do like the first pair I tried out more than these. A little too close to bootcut for comfort!
Had good feedback from my previous playlist so here comes another. I’m most excited about the New Build album coming out. Hot Chip + LCD Soundsystem? Like baby and pacifier. Or Mariah Carey and ODB (RIP).
February 2012 Playlist
- Black White & Blue – Ladyhawke
- Older Together – Black Light Dinner Party
- Confetti – Cold Cave
- Catcher in the Rye – Datarock
- Do You Not Feel Loved – New Build
- Angeles – Goldroom
- Bernal Heights – Jhameel Bernal
- A Truly Happy Ending – Junior Boys
- Misery Loves Company – New Build
- Memories of the Future – Oliver
- Love Dagger – Rimer London
- Love in Motion – Sebastian ft. Mayer Hawthorne
- Kelly – When Saints Go Machine
Download full set here: February 2012 Playlist